I am delighted to share with you the CLASS Writer’s Blog, managed by my own Darling Husband, Lawrence J. Clark. A great source of information, including reflections from past conference attendees, promotion suggestions from various published authors, and inspiring messages from conference speakers and presenters, this blog is updated weekly and highly recommended for some great writing tips! Just take a look at some of the most recent blog post titles below, and see if there isn’t one that catches your attention!
- “A Bushel of Thanks” by Beth Patch
- “I Shall Not Want” by Golden Keyes Parsons
- “Did You Miss a Miracle?” by Dianne Guthmuller
- “The Power of Promo Photos” By Shona Neff
- “Establishing Conflict” by Susan Titus Osborn
- “Bullet Proof Research” by Dianne Mills